Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mutuality

Our situation on this earth seems strange…. In our daily lives we only feel that [we are] here for the sake of others, for those whom we love and for many other beings whose fate is connected with our own. I am often [delighted] at the thought that my life is based to such a large extent on the work of my fellow human beings and I am aware of my great indebtedness to them.—Albert Einstein

Day 20.06 _ Diversity and Unity by frerieke



Are you feeling a strong sense of unity with
all other life?


"All I am saying is simply this,

all life is interrelated,

we are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality.." Rev. M.L. King

Thank you mindhush  for this video: 

Martin Luther King - Dimensions Of A Complete Life 1962





If you are having trouble viewing this video, go to

Blessings and joy to you today, dear ones,
Celebrate What's Right in the World!


CG Walters primarily writes fiction that focuses on the multidimensionality of our loves and our lives.


If you are enjoying the features of CG's blog, get future installments sent directly to your email or reader via RSS feed.

No comments: