Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In Silence

Few things under heaven are as instructive as the lessons of silence--Tao Te Ching, Verse 43
Meditation by h.koppdelaney


Blessings and joy to you today, dear ones,

I find it necessary to spend some time in my silence, in more meditation, and preparing for and engaging with Sacred Vow's thematic sister. In this time I anticipate being online much less, but I will be in touch periodically and look forward to returning after my sabbatical.

love and light, dear ones,

CG

Celebrate What's Right in the World!

CG Walters primarily writes fiction that focuses on the multidimensionality of our loves and our lives.


2 comments:

Sorrow said...

Some times silence is everything
and nothing at once..
Enjoy your peace, and I shall endeavor to celebrate all that is beautiful and right in the world. Namaste

CG Walters said...

Namaste, my friend.
May you be gifted with infinite reason to celebrate.
blessings to you and all you hold dear,
CG