Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Fool or Wise

Fool or wise is never an all or nothing arrangement...ever. Just two sides of a coin. Just because one face or the other is showing, it does not mean the other side does not exist or will not show again.--CG Walters, Strike a Chord of Silence

I have been a fool, often am, and know I will be again. Knowing this is the basis of my greatest wisdom, my greatest strength. Knowing/accepting/admitting such knowledge does not make me lesser, but makes me more whole. This acceptance does not condone or condemn my foibles, but acts as a guide to me.

Take joy in yourself, dear ones.....

Wisdom - Diamond Light by h.koppdelaney



Thank you,
Anne Karin Sperre this video:

It's Amazing - Your Amazing


If you are having trouble viewing the video, go to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_X_IrjDmfE


If you are enjoying the features of CG's blog, get future installments sent directly to your email or reader via RSS feed.

CG Walters primarily writes fiction that focuses on the multidimensionality of our loves and our lives.

Autographed/signed copies of CG's "Highly Recommended" (Midwest Book Review) Sacred Vow are available from the author– or purchase as ebook or from Amazon as Kindle version or printed copy.

Strike a Chord of Silence is his new book of metaphysical maxims and essays.


No comments: