Think of five (or more, or less) things you have learned about life. Write them down and to share, challenge any number of people to do the same, by sending them a message in their guestbook, with a link back to your blog.
Tiina http://meerkatz007.multiply.com/ tagged me, so here goes five of my things:
1) Truth is but a resting place until the next revelation.
2) One need not be wise to be the agent of wisdom.
3) Self-worth is a gift given. Gifts cannot be proven, only accepted or rejected.
4) We see things not as they are, but as we are.
5) We were never cast out of Eden, but walk daily from it, to the degree that we do not feel worthy of the gift of ultimate happiness.
I am going to go a bit of a different spin on this. I am going to let Spirit choose who I tag.
If any one of these saying connect with you, then consider yourself tagged to share five things you have learned.
Blessing to you and all you hold dear,